German courses for junior students in summer camps in Germany

kids &
  in Germany

Brauchst du ein Visum?

Citizens of the EU and also many countries overseas don´t need a visa for short stays of less than 3 months.

This list will show you if you need a visa or not -  a "Ja" behind your country means, you do need a visa. If you need a visa for your language course, it will be a tourist visa. 

If you need a visa

... we will send an invitation document for the visa application.

In the invitation we have to confirm, that all costs have been taken care of - thus please note that we can send out the invitation only after having received full payment from you.

In case of visa rejection, the full amount will be refunded except for a handling fee of Euro 200.