GLS: Highly recommended !
Anne, 24, from France – September 26, 2014
Stay: 2 months, Course Start: 2014 , Accomodation:
- After class activities
- Support by GLS staff
The Good & the Bad - what did you like best? What least?
- there was a very good balance between the listening, writing and above all the speaking
- group activities in class
- good teachers, most of them are very dynamic
- staff very helpful and welcoming
- nice campus, variety of afer class activities
- I didn't like the coursebook
- sometimes quite important differences of level in a class
Your recommendations for other students
I advise them to study regularly (at least 1 hour everyday for a feedback), that is the best to improve faster!